CABI Garden at 6:00 PM today.
We will hand out six more vegetable plots and then focus on upcoming projects.
- Irrigation – Working with the landscaper all morning tomorrow (22Apr) & connecting irrigation lines today
- School raised beds – 5 – 3Wx2Hx10L’s (could use help moving the dirt around for these)
- Counter height raised beds – 2 – 3×8’s for physically challenged gardeners
- Perennial fruit garden & Sitting area – Goji berries, blueberries, marion berries, grapes, install musical bench, etc.
- New star raised bed – flowers & herbs in this location
- ***this was built for preschoolers to access the dirt on 12 sides (more fun!)
- Install of two benches – 3′ and 6′ in garden (already built)
- Flower perennials – Many more perennials to be planted between fruit trees